Daria Kozlova, PhD, Head of Institute of International Development and Partnership, member of the Academic Council of ITMO University.
Daria Kozlova completed higher education in the following specialties
- “Management”: Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Bachelor of Management, graduated in 2003
- “Management”: Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Master of Management, graduated in 2005
- “Economics and Management of the National Economy”: full-time Ph.D., defended candidate thesis in Economics in 2008
- Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, full-time doctorate studies, (second PhD), International Graduate School of Management, 2009 – present.
- “Information technologies in science and education”: Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, 2006
- “Education programs planning in accordance with new Federal State Educational Standarts”: Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, 2010.
Daria Kozlova started her working activity in 1999 in the “Magbis-Press” company where she was responsible for special events organization.
In January, 2008 she started working as the assistant of “International business” Department of Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University and in December, 2008 got the position of Associate Professor of the same Department. Among the responsibilities there were teaching, research and administration activities.
From September, 2008 till June, 2014 Daria was the Deputy Dean for International Cooperation at St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, International Graduate School of Management. The main functions were organization, development and support of all the aspects of international academic and scientific cooperation.
From October, 2012 till June, 2014 she was the Head of the International Master’s Degree Programs at Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University.
From 2009 till 2013 she took part in the international program of the project “Russian-Finnish intensive business week” where she was a manager from the Russian side.
In March, 2014 got the position of the Director of Institute of International Development and Partnership of ITMO University. The main goal is organization, development and support of educational and scientific activities as well as university international services management.
Scientific awards and achievements
- 2008 – Award of St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University “Active Scientist”
- 2009 – Award of the Government of St. Petersburg and St. Petersburg Scientific Center Russian Academy of Sciences: “Dashkova Award” in the humanities and social sciences (for young scientists under 35 years)
- 2010 – Award of St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University “Young Talents - the future of science Polytechnic University”
- 2013 – Award of V. Potatin Foundation “Best University teacher in Russia, 2013”
- 2016 - Russian Federation Government Prize in Education.