- Academic titleHead of the International Laboratory
- PostAssociate Professor and Head of the Laboratory of Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Head of International laboratory "Solution Сhemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies"
In 2007, Mr. Vinogradov successfully graduated from the Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology with an engineer's diploma in "Chemical technology of high-melt, non-metallic and silicate materials"; in 2010, he defended his PhD thesis in Inorganic Chemistry.
- In 2008, Mr. Vinogradov completed the presidential program on training senior executives.
- In 2010, completed an internship in Germany on innovations management.
- In 2012-2014, worked at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
As of now, Mr. Vinogradov conducts research in such fields as parenteral sol-gel systems (including magnetic, anti-tumorous, thrombolitic colloids), optical nanostructures (optical sol-gel biosensors, interference color printing, holographic printing and other), hybrid sol-gel materials for food industry and fire-resisting materials.
Has about 60 publications in foreign science journals, including ACS Nano, Advanced Materials, ChemSocRev, ChemMater, Adv Functional Materials and many others. Has 8 patents.
- Long-acting bio-ceramic materials for treatment and prevention of atherothrombosis.
- Synthesis of bio-active nano-architectures based on magnetite.
- Pre-clinical studies of urokinase-based medications for topical therapy of thrombotic conditions of limbs.
- Parenteral sol-gel systems.
Primary outcome: Founding of a world-class laboratory with a highly motivated team of young researchers with an average age of 25.
Has been Research Adviser to 2 PhD students and 10 Master's Degree students.
Started his career in 2004 as a specialist in organizing presentations, exhibitions and conferences. Starting with 2009, became a junior research associate at the Institution of Solution Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences, some time later he assumed a postdoc position in Israel. In 2014, he and his brother Alexander Vinogradov launched the International Laboratory Solution Chemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies (SCAMT), thus realizing his dream and giving young researchers an opportunity for self-fulfillment in this field.