- PostDeputy Director of ITMO.FinTech Institute
Olga graduated from Moscow State University in 2005 as a specialist in Geography and Foreign languages. She has been developing her corporate career ever since growing in HR Management and Talent Development through various businesses. Olga earned her post-graduate degree in HR Management from Nottingham Trent University in 2012 and later in 2015 completed professional development course in Psychology in Moscow State University. Since November 2016 she is employed with International banking institute in St Petersburg as a Vice-Rector responsible for Development.
In February 2017 Olga joined the team of newly created ITMO.FinTech institute as Deputy Director. In her role Olga is responsible for:
- MS programs development and enhancement
- Study process management
- Academic progress tracking
- Examination board coordination
- Educational learning material arrangements
- New learning and testing tools implementation
- Student coursework coordination
- Career events and institute attraction campaigns organization
Olga willingly joins research projects she might fit in. Her focus of academic interest is social psychology applied to big data analysis and interpretation, and personal psychology within Information Society framework.
Speaks English, Italian and Spanish.