Business Information Systems
Partner University: University of RostockPlace of Study: Russia, Germany
Outcome (diploma or credits): Master of Science in Applied Informatics (ITMO University), Master of Science in Business Informatics (University of Rostock)
Duration: 2 years (120 credits)
Language: Russian, English, German
Application Deadline: 20 July 2018
Admission Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with good and excellent grades. For admission to the partner university, IELTS or TOEFL may be required*
Career Options: analysts in the field of information systems, engineers for the implementation of IT solutions, developers of configurations of corporate information systems, project managers for the development and implementation of information systems for enterprises; managers and specialists of IT departments of companies that carry out work on the creation and support of IT infrastructure, the management of projects for implementing information systems on the part of the customer.
- is focused on preparing students for solving professional problems in analyzing and modeling of business and applied processes, designing the architecture of socio-cyberphysical systems, analyzing the possibilities of using information systems, intellectual technologies and knowledge management for improving applied processes, creating and developing components of information systems and enterprise architecture elements.
- is based on the development of the market of corporate information systems and platform solutions for automation of applied and business processes. The implementation of enterprise-level information systems requires an integrated approach to analyzing business and applied processes, justifying the choice of technological platforms and configurations, design solutions developing and information processes organizing.
- trains specialists who are ready to develop and integrate information systems into the business and application processes of the enterprise.
Content of the Program
University of Rostock:
- Models for Business Processes and Services
- Data Warehouse Techniques and Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Modeling Applications
- Research Methods of Business Information Systems
- Integrated Electronic Business
- Knowledge Management and Representation
- Object-oriented Software Development
- Service-oriented Intelligence Systems
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise IT management
- Knowledge Management
- Information Systems Project Management
- Requirements Engineering
- Information Systems Design
*The applicants are required to pass entrance examination successfully.
ITMO International Admission Office