Computer System Information Security
Partner University: Aalto UniversityPlace of Study: Finland
Outcome (diploma or credits): Master of Science (ITMO University), Master of Science (Aalto University).
Duration: 2 Years (120 credits), including 1-2 semesters at Aalto University.
Application Deadline: 01 July 2017
Admission Requirements: Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent with good/excellent grades. Upper-intermediate level of English. For admission to the partner university IELTS or TOEFL may be required.
Price: 199 000 RUR for Russian citizens 219 000 RUR for foreign citizens (price noted is for first 2 semesters at ITMO, price for the second year will be set by Partner University).
Double Degree Master’s Program in Computer system information security
- The program focuses on training top quality professionals in the sphere of information security
- Students are trained by leading professionals ready to share their experience in the sphere of information security .
- Graduates are in high demand both in private and public economic sectors.
Contents of the program
- Web software development
- Information Security
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- Cryptography and Data Security
- Database Security
- Side-Channel Attacks and Modern Cryptanalysis
- Telecommunication System(s) Information Security
- Security extensions for Internet of Things Protocol
Department of Information Security and Computer Technologies
Prof. Igor I. Komarov, Associate Professor
Mrs. Elena N. Koval, International Lab "SCA RESEARCH LAB"