Center of International Faculty Support
The Center of International Faculty Support helps foreign science officers and teachers enter jobs at ITMO University and meet all the requirements of the migration legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Center primarily focuses on:
- preparing invitations necessary for getting Russian visas
- extension of visas (when necessary)
- preparing all the documentation for getting work permits for highly-qualified personnel
- migration registration and interactions with the migration service
- negotiations and signing of contracts with foreign employees, as well as preparing the necessary documents and ordering bank cards
The Center’s staff is always ready to consult and help foreign specialists in all matters concerning the compliance of formalities on all stages – from getting the job and throughout their work at the university.