The goal of the Internationalization Office is tactical and timely implementation of ITMO University’s strategic initiatives in increasing its international brand recognition and promoting its education programs and R&D.
- Comprehensive work in strengthening ITMO University’s reputation at international events, in mass media and on the Internet;
- Support in implementing the 5-100 Program to help ITMO University reach the leading positions in international university rankings by 2020;
- Developing and supporting partnership contacts with various stakeholders, including representatives of universities, science communities, press, and expert organizations in international education;
- Supplying ITMO University’s departments with a variety of materials in English;
- All-rounded support of University’s departments in promoting their education programs and R&D.
Main Areas of Work:
- Representation of ITMO University at international education, scientific and professional events;
- Comprehensive approach to University’s online resources in English: From project and structure design to content management;
- Creating information materials in English: booklets, brochures, information stands, handouts, etc.;
- Creating content for foreign mass media, including various online resources and portals;
- Support in making and promoting marketing materials in English for ITMO University’s education programs and R&D;
- Establishing a comfortable information environment for foreign students, professors, instructors and visitors.
Internationalization Office Staff:
Polina Petrusha, Head
Anna Huddleston, leading manager
Maria Khuzina, manager
Lomonosova, 9, room 2139-L and 2139-K
+7 (812) 5722155